Indigo Paints’ IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹1,000 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Sequoia Capital-backed Indigo Paints’ will be announced on January 28.
- The IPO of India’s fifth-largest paint maker was subscribed 117 times the offer value on the last day of subscription.
- Here’s how to check Indigo Paints IPO allotment status on registrar website and stock-exchanges.
This was the second initial public offer this year. According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue received bids for 64 crore equity shares against the offered size of 55 lakh equity shares.
|Indigo Paints IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||189.57x||263.05x||15.93x||2.50x||117.02x|
The listing is scheduled for February 2, and equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE.
The grey market premium of Indigo Paints plunged nearly 10% after Birla Group-owned Grasim announced its foray into the paint business. The entry of a top billionaire like Birla was not a risk investors had factored in at the time of subscription.
Here’s how to check Indigo Paints IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the Indigo Paints IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Indigo Paints IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Indigo Paints.’
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Link Intime India Private Ltd) to check your application status.
- Since Link Intime India is the registrar for Indigo Paints IPO, you can visit their website here.
- Click on ‘Company selection’ and click on ‘Indigo Paints IPO.’ It will only appear post allotment on October 27.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: GameStop short-sellers have lost $5 billion this year as Reddit's day-trader army squeezed their bearish bets
IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- No offline exams up to Class 8 in Delhi govt schools
- CBSE board reduces syllabus for Class 10 social science exam
- 3rd Test: Axar Patel takes six wickets as India bowl out England for 112
- Promises made in Rajasthan govt budget will be fulfilled by robust financial management: CM Gehlot
- On his 100th test, Ishant Sharma is only next to Kapil Dev among Indian fast bowlers