Clean Science and Technology IPO - How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The company is likely to announce its share allotment status on July 14
- The IPO of the speciality chemical manufacturer was subscribed 95.54 times on the last day of bidding
- Investors have bid for 114.92 crore shares against the 1.23 crore shares on offer.
The IPO was open for subscription between July 7 and July 9.
The company is looking to raise ₹1,546 crore through the IPO. The entire ₹1,546 crore share sale — priced at ₹880-900 apiece was from existing investors Ashok Ramnarayan Boob (₹244 crore), Krishnakumar Ramnarayan Boob (₹193 crore), Siddhartha Ashok Sikchi (₹40 crore) and Parth Ashok Maheshwari (₹75 crore).
AdvertisementThe IPO has received a blockbuster response from investors, especially from qualified institutional buyers and non-institutional investors as investors have bid for 114.92 crore shares against the 1.23 crore shares on offer.
The portion for qualified institutional investors was subscribed 159.93 times while the non-institutional investor category received a bid for 211.12 times.
In an interview with Business Insider ahead of the IPO, the company’s promoter and wholetime director of the company, Siddhartha Ashok Sikchi, shared how the company holds enough cash in hand and is not looking to raise any primary capital.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Clean Science and Technology.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'Clean Science and Technology’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Zomato IPO: Here’s how to apply via banks and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money | Business Insider India
SoftBank-Swiggy deal gets CCI approval, two days before Zomato IPO | Business Insider India
Popular on BI
- Best smartphones with 64MP primary camera
- AGS Transact Technologies IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- FMCG company Adani Wilmar’s issue opens today — Check out the important dates and details of the IPO
- Best 21-inch monitors in India
- Best iPad accessories you can get on a budget