Clean Science and Technology IPO - How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The company is likely to announce its share allotment status on July 14
- The IPO of the speciality chemical manufacturer was subscribed 95.54 times on the last day of bidding
- Investors have bid for 114.92 crore shares against the 1.23 crore shares on offer.
Pune-based speciality chemical manufacturer Clean Science and Technology is likely to announce the allotment of its initial public offering (IPO) status on July 14.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Extra INR 200 Amazon Pay Cashback | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 20% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
The IPO was open for subscription between July 7 and July 9.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe company is looking to raise ₹1,546 crore through the IPO. The entire ₹1,546 crore share sale — priced at ₹880-900 apiece was from existing investors Ashok Ramnarayan Boob (₹244 crore), Krishnakumar Ramnarayan Boob (₹193 crore), Siddhartha Ashok Sikchi (₹40 crore) and Parth Ashok Maheshwari (₹75 crore).
AdvertisementThe IPO has received a blockbuster response from investors, especially from qualified institutional buyers and non-institutional investors as investors have bid for 114.92 crore shares against the 1.23 crore shares on offer.
The portion for qualified institutional investors was subscribed 159.93 times while the non-institutional investor category received a bid for 211.12 times.
In an interview with Business Insider ahead of the IPO, the company’s promoter and wholetime director of the company, Siddhartha Ashok Sikchi, shared how the company holds enough cash in hand and is not looking to raise any primary capital.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Clean Science and Technology.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'Clean Science and Technology’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Zomato IPO: Here’s how to apply via banks and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money | Business Insider India
SoftBank-Swiggy deal gets CCI approval, two days before Zomato IPO | Business Insider India
- Axis Bank, Tata Motors, L&T and other top stocks to watch out for on July 27
- Canon’s new patent hints at a telephoto lens attachment for smartphones under development
- Kerala-based ESAF Small Finance Bank looks to raise ₹998 crore through IPO
- Meet BeachBot, a beach rover that uses AI to remove cigarette butts from beaches
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on health and household products