G R Infraprojects IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The company is likely to announce its share allotment status on July 14.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Extra INR 200 Amazon Pay Cashback | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 20% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
- The IPO of the road sector contractor was subscribed 102.58 times on the last day of bidding.
- The portion kept aside for retail investors was subscribed 12.57 times on the last day of bidding.
The IPO was open for subscription between July 7 and July 9.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe company is looking to raise ₹962 crore with a complete offer for sale (OFS) of 11.5 million shares. Currently, the promoter holds 88.04% stake in the company and after the initial share sale, this stake will come down to 86.54%. The firm’s public holding will increase from 11.96% to 13.46%.
AdvertisementThe IPO saw huge demand from investors as it was subscribed 102.58 times on the last day, July 9.
The portion for qualified institutional investors was subscribed 168.58 times while the non-institutional investor category received a bid for 238.04 times. Retail investors subscribed to the IPO 12.57 times.
The road sector contractor’s IPO has been the most oversubscribed IPO in the road and highways sector in over a decade.
G R Infraprojects is an integrated road engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company proficient in designing and constructing various road/highway projects, across 15 states in India. It has recently diversified into railway projects.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'G R Infraprojects’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'G R Infraprojects’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Clean Science and Technology IPO -- How to check allotment status, listing date and more | Business Insider India
Reliance Jio adds nine times more subscribers than Airtel in April, Vodafone Idea continues its downward spiral (businessinsider.in)
- Canon’s new patent hints at a telephoto lens attachment for smartphones under development
- Kerala-based ESAF Small Finance Bank looks to raise ₹998 crore through IPO
- Meet BeachBot, a beach rover that uses AI to remove cigarette butts from beaches
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on health and household products
- Odisha’s temple town Puri becomes first Indian city with drinkable tap water available throughout the day