Kalyan Jewellers IPO live — how to check allotment, listing date and more
- The basis of allotment for the ₹1,175 crore IPO of Kalyan Jewellers is likely to be announced today on March 23.
- The IPO saw muted demand being subscribed to 2.61 times after the bidding process closed on March 18.
- Here is how to check Kalyan Jewellers IPO allotment status on the registrar website and stock exchanges.
Despite being one of India’s biggest jewellery brands, the offer saw muted demand. Kalyan Jewellers IPO was subscribed to 2.61 times after the bidding process closed on March 18. The Kerala-based company is offering fresh shares worth ₹800 crore and an offer of sale (OFS) worth ₹375 crore.
|Kalyan Jewellers IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||2.76 times||1.91 times||2.82 times||2.61 times|
According to Angel Broking analyst Amarjeet Maurya, the lacklustre interest in Kalyan Jewellers is a result of its recent financial results failing to impress investors, especially in comparison to its main competitor — Titan. Concerns were further compounded by uncertainty around the demand for gold given the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nonetheless, Kalyan’s hyperlocal strategy has earned it a strong and widespread brand presence across the country. Before the IPO opened up to the public, the Warburg Pincus-backed jewellery bigwig raised nearly ₹352 crore from 15 anchor investors including the Government of Singapore, Monetary Authority of Singapore, HDFC Life Insurance and BNP Paribas Arbitrage.
The funds will be used for Kalyan’s working capital requirements and general corporate purpose.
Here is how to check Kalyan Jewellers IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed to the Kalyan Jewellers IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps.
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check Kalyan Jewellers IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Kalyan Jewellers'.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'Kalyan Jewellers'. It will only appear post allotment on March 22.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click 'submit'.
Popular on BI
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders