Happiest Minds IPO allotment status: Here’s how to check in four simple steps
- The ₹702-crore initial public offering (IPO) of Ashok Soota-led Happiest Minds Technologies closed yesterday, garnering a stellar response.
- The finalisation of the basis of allotment for Happiest Minds IPO will be announced on September 14, and listing is scheduled for September 17.
- Here’s how to check Happiest Minds Tech IPO allotment status
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
According to stock exchange data, the IPO received bids for over 3.51 billion shares against the offered size of over 23 million equity shares.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
|Happiest Minds IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||77.43x||351.46x||70.94x||150.98x|
For the Happiest Minds IPO, the basis of allotment will be announced on September 14, and listing is scheduled for September 17. But, it is certain that not all retail investors will get as many shares as they subscribed for.
How to check Happiest Minds Tech IPO allotment status:
If you have subscribed to the Happiest Minds Tech IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
- To check the Happiest Minds Tech IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website .
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Happiest Minds’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Happiest Minds Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
SEE ALSO: Top stock movers — HCL, Wipro, TCS, Tech Mahindra, RIL, IRCTC, Yes Bank, Adani Green and more
Former Wipro and Mindtree exec’s firm Happiest Minds Tech’s ₹702 crore IPO — what works for it and what doesn’t
- Byju's most valuable startup in India and 11th in the world with a valuation of $16.5 billion
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 80,834 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest since April 1
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem