Nazara Technologies IPO – Here’s how you can check the share allotment status
- The ₹583 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Nazara Technologies was subscribed 175.43 times by the end of its last day of subscription.
- The company received bids for 51.2 crore equity shares against the issue size of 29.2 lakh equity shares.
- The company is likely to announce its share allotment status on March 24.
The ₹583 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Nazara Technologies was subscribed 175.43 times by the end of its last day of subscription. The company received bids for 51.2 crore equity shares against the issue size of 29.2 lakh equity shares.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
|Qualified Institutional Buyers||103.77 times|
|Retail individual||75.13 times|
The shares of the company are expected to list on March 30, 2021.
Analysts too seem excited about the opportunity Nazara, backed by ace stock market expert Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, brings to the market. “Favourable macroeconomic and demographic drivers, growth in adoption of gaming and online learning and improvement in digital payment and tech infrastructure in India provides a great opportunity for growth of the company,” said a report by ICICI Direct.
Here’s how you can check the share allotment status
- To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check Nazara Technologies IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Nazara Technologies'.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'Nazara Technologies'. It will only appear post allotment on March 24.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click 'submit'.
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Best Electric Toothbrushes in India
- Top 2-ton split ACs for big rooms and halls