Nazara Technologies IPO – Here’s how you can check the share allotment status
- The ₹583 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Nazara Technologies was subscribed 175.43 times by the end of its last day of subscription.
- The company received bids for 51.2 crore equity shares against the issue size of 29.2 lakh equity shares.
- The company is likely to announce its share allotment status on March 24.
AdvertisementIndian gaming and media company Nazara Technologies’ IPO has garnered a lot of interest amongst investors. The company is likely to announce its share allotment status today (March 24).
The ₹583 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Nazara Technologies was subscribed 175.43 times by the end of its last day of subscription. The company received bids for 51.2 crore equity shares against the issue size of 29.2 lakh equity shares.
|Qualified Institutional Buyers||103.77 times|
|Retail individual||75.13 times|
The shares of the company are expected to list on March 30, 2021.
Analysts too seem excited about the opportunity Nazara, backed by ace stock market expert Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, brings to the market. “Favourable macroeconomic and demographic drivers, growth in adoption of gaming and online learning and improvement in digital payment and tech infrastructure in India provides a great opportunity for growth of the company,” said a report by ICICI Direct.
Here’s how you can check the share allotment status
- To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check Nazara Technologies IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Nazara Technologies'.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on 'Nazara Technologies'. It will only appear post allotment on March 24.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click 'submit'.
Popular on BI
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow