Another IPO on the way — this pesticides maker from Lucknow is looking to raise ₹800 crore
- The public offer will comprise a fundraise via a fresh issuance of shares amounting to ₹100 crore and ₹700 crore through an offer-for-sale by the promoter.
- The company said it would utilise the net proceeds from the public issue to fund working capital requirements and general corporate purposes.
- The price band and the minimum bid lot for the issue are yet to be decided by the company and the promoter selling shareholders in consultation with the BRLMS.
- Here's all you need to know about India Pesticides.
Agrochemical company India Pesticides Ltd has filed a draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) to raise ₹800 crore through an initial public offering (IPO). The public offer will comprise a fundraise via a fresh issuance of shares amounting to ₹100 crore and ₹700 crore through an offer-for-sale by the promoter.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
The Lucknow-based company may decide to undertake a pre-IPO placement of ₹75 crore subject to consultation of the merchant bankers.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe company said it would utilise the net proceeds from the public issue to fund working capital requirements and general corporate purposes. Further, it expects to receive the benefits of listing equity shares, including enhancing the visibility and brand image among the existing and potential customers.
The price band and the minimum bid lot for the issue are yet to be decided by the company and the promoter selling shareholders in consultation with the BRLMS.
The company has appointed Axis Capital Limited and JM Financial Limited as the book running lead managers and KFin Technologies as the registrar to the issue.
Here's all you need to know about the company:
- India Pesticides started operations in 1984 and has a growing formulations business in herbicides, insecticides and fungicide segments.
- As per Frost & Sullivan report, the research and development focused agrochemical technical company, India Pesticides, is one of India's fastest-growing companies by volumes in FY20.
- It is the only Indian manufacturer and amongst the top 5 companies globally for several technical products such as Folpet and Thiocarbamate Herbicide.
- India Pesticides currently operates out of 2 manufacturing facilities out of the Lucknow and Hardoi in Uttar Pradesh having an aggregate capacity of 19,500 MT for Technicals and 6500 MT for the Formulations vertical.
- The company currently has registrations and licenses for 22 agrochemical technicals and 124 formulations for sale in India and 27 agrochemical technicals and 34 formulations for export purposes.
Salesforce says 'the 9-to-5 workday is dead,' and will provide 3 new ways for employees to work - including the possibility of working from home forever
EXCLUSIVE: Tech Mahindra CFO says talent is getting expensive but clients are willing to pay the premium
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in Women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions
- Ransomware attacks hit record 300 million in first half of 2021, reveals new report