IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
IndiGo's total income jumped to ₹15,410.2 crore in the third quarter of the current fiscal, from ₹9,480.1 crore in the year-ago period, according to a release.
"Third quarter performance was strong both operationally and financially in the backdrop of robust demand for air travel. The wide range of initiatives that were set in motion across the organisation have started to yield results," IndiGo CEO
He also said the company reported its highest-ever quarterly revenue of ₹154.1 billion and robust profit of ₹14.2 billion for the third quarter of fiscal year 2023.
"With a modern fleet of over 300 aircraft, we continue to serve the market with further capacity growth planned across domestic and international sectors," he said.
Shares of IndiGo declined 1.21 per cent to close at ₹2,100 apiece on the
Marico Q3 net profit falls 5% to ₹333 cr, revenue up 2.6% to ₹2,470 cr
Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
Popular on BI
- Global Surfaces lists at over 17% premium, beats grey market expectations
- NSE, BSE to put Adani Power under short term ASM again
- Sensex, Nifty50 edge lower amid volatility: IT stocks drag, HAL tumbles 5%
- One can apply for job, give interviews while on tourist or business visa in US: Federal agency
- Industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla, former CM S M Krishna & others conferred Padma awards