Inox Green Energy Services lists at 6.92% discount, lower than grey market expectations
- Shares of Inox Green Energy Services listed at ₹60.5 against the allotment price of ₹65 per share.
- The market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹1,766 crore.
- The IPO was subscribed 1.55 times on the last day of the bidding process.
AdvertisementShares of Inox Green Energy Services made its market debut on Wednesday at ₹60.50 per share – that’s ₹4.5 lower than its allotment price of ₹65 per share.
The stock of wind power operation and maintenance service provider listed at a 6.9% discount to the IPO’s upper price band, dropping lower than grey market’s expectations.
The grey market had estimated a downside of ₹1 per share. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
The market capitalisation of the company stands at ₹1,766 crore, according to BSE data.
The benchmark indices have opened higher on Wednesday amid positive global cues, after snapping a three-day losing streak on Tuesday.
The IPO was subscribed 1.55 times, and received better response from retail investors than institutional buyers. Its qualified institutional investors portion was subscribed 1.05 times, and non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 0.47 times. The retail portion, however, was subscribed 4.7 times.
The price band of the IPO was at ₹61-65 a share.
This year, 26 IPOs made their stock market debut on the BSE mainboard. Most of them gave positive listing gains, except seven issues. Here are the top five IPOs with highest listing gains in 2022.
|Companies||Listing gains per share||Issue price||Year-to-date returns|
|Harsha Engineers International||₹155.90||₹330||-15%|
|Syrma SGS Technology||₹93.05||₹220||-7%|
The company is in the business of providing long-term operation and maintenance (O&M) services for wind farm projects, specifically the provision of O&M services for wind turbine generators (WTGs) and the common infrastructure facilities on the wind farm.
Inox Green Energy Services is a subsidiary of Inox Wind, which is listed on exchanges.
Inox Green Energy Services registered a net loss of ₹4.9 crore on a revenue of ₹172 crore in FY22. A year earlier its net loss was ₹27.7 crore.
|Particulars||Revenue from operations||Net profit|
|FY22||₹172 crore||-₹4.9 crore|
|FY21||₹172 crore||-₹27.7 crore|
|FY20||₹165 crore||₹1.7 crore|
The company has a presence in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Its customers comprise large independent power producers (IPPs), PSUs and retail customers, such as Gujarat Fluorochemicals, Continuum Power Trading (TN), Gujarat Industries Power Company, Torrent Power, Shree Cement and several others.
SEE ALSO: Wear it, tap it and get going: Visa Platinum prepaid card users will soon be able to make their payments with wearables like band, rings, jackets, watch straps
FPIs pour ₹11,452 crore in financial services in the first half of November
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations