IRCTC share price crosses the ₹5,000-mark and India’s Twitterati see the funny side of it
IRCTC shareshave grown a whopping 610% since its listing two years ago.
- If you had invested ₹1,00,000 on its IPO in October 2019, your shares would now be worth ₹7,10,000.
- India’s Twitterati are having their share of fun with this.
IRCTC’s performance in the stock market has been quite a stellar one so far. The company’s shares have grown a whopping 610% since its listing exactly two years ago.
If you had invested ₹1,00,000 on its IPO in October 2019, your shares would now be worth ₹7,10,000. A seven fold return in a span of 24 months is great news for an investor.
Even Twitter is so excited about IRCTC’s uphill growth that it has not turned into a meme fest.
People holding IRCTC be like😅 pic.twitter.com/bxiHdy1BIW— Shivi⁷ (@Beingshinhye) October 14, 2021
While people who own IRCTC stock are celebrating, there are also the ones who missed out on the deal.
To non irctc holders abhi bhi ghus jao😂 pic.twitter.com/fpISkLxD9g— Naman Sachdev (@nnamansachdev) October 14, 2021
While others are trying to take a dig at IRCTC’s products. Well, no complaints there.
Well to summarise it all, there is only one thing to say.
The next goal is quite simple.
🌁IRCTC 6000 Today 😉 ❓ pic.twitter.com/cfUBfPSGy2— Ayushi Chky (@kuttrapali26) October 14, 2021
Urban Company has announced a 12-point agenda to improve partner earnings after over 100 workers protest
ITC surges 5% on reports of potential investment from an e-commerce titan
India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes —Here’s why
- Harsha Engineers lists at 36% premium amid volatile market conditions
- Nifty50, Sensex start on a negative note ahead of RBI policy meeting this week
- The Zepto Boys: Competition that Amazon never saw coming
- Maharashtra, Gujarat and UP lead the race in new demat accounts
- Jhulan Goswami’s two decade-long career is ‘monumental’, says BCCI on her retirement