IRCTC share price crosses the ₹5,000-mark and India’s Twitterati see the funny side of it
IRCTC shareshave grown a whopping 610% since its listing two years ago.
- If you had invested ₹1,00,000 on its IPO in October 2019, your shares would now be worth ₹7,10,000.
- India’s Twitterati are having their share of fun with this.
View all Offers
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Nylon Bomber Jacket₹ 859₹ 2299Buy On
Qube By Fort Collins Men Jacket₹ 1049₹ 2799Buy On
VERO MODA Women Typography Brown Sweatshirt (1097136001_Auburn_XS)₹ 809₹ 1999Buy On
Qube By Fort Collins Men's Quilted Jacket₹ 949₹ 2399Buy On
MOCA by Monte Carlo Men's A-Line Coat₹ 2029₹ 3745Buy On
IRCTC’s performance in the stock market has been quite a stellar one so far. The company’s shares have grown a whopping 610% since its listing exactly two years ago.
If you had invested ₹1,00,000 on its IPO in October 2019, your shares would now be worth ₹7,10,000. A seven fold return in a span of 24 months is great news for an investor.
People holding IRCTC be like😅 pic.twitter.com/bxiHdy1BIW— Shivi⁷ (@Beingshinhye) October 14, 2021
Brokerage firm Anand Rathi, in August 2021, anticipated IRCTC shares to be valued at ₹2,850 apiece in the next one year. The company has outperformed all expectations.
While people who own IRCTC stock are celebrating, there are also the ones who missed out on the deal.
To non irctc holders abhi bhi ghus jao😂 pic.twitter.com/fpISkLxD9g— Naman Sachdev (@nnamansachdev) October 14, 2021
While others are trying to take a dig at IRCTC’s products. Well, no complaints there.
Well to summarise it all, there is only one thing to say.
The next goal is quite simple.
🌁IRCTC 6000 Today 😉 ❓ pic.twitter.com/cfUBfPSGy2— Ayushi Chky (@kuttrapali26) October 14, 2021
Urban Company has announced a 12-point agenda to improve partner earnings after over 100 workers protest
ITC surges 5% on reports of potential investment from an e-commerce titan
India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes —Here’s why
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover