Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO: How to check your allotment status
- Krsnaa Diagnostics is likely to announce its share allotment status for its IPO on Wednesday.
- The public issue was oversubscribed by 64.40 times on the third and last day of listing.
- The company received bids for 45.80 crore shares as against 71.12 lakh shares on offer.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementKrsnaa Diagnostics is likely to announce its share allotment status for its initial public offering (IPO) on Wednesday, August 11.
Krsnaa Diagnostics offers a wide range of diagnostic services such as imaging, pathology or clinical laboratory and tele-radiology services to public and private hospitals, medical colleges and community health centres across India.
The company is looking to raise ₹1,213 crore at the higher end of the price band of ₹933-954 per share. It will use the proceeds to aid its expansion plans and set up new diagnostics centres in different parts of the country — Punjab, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh and Maharashtra. A part of the proceeds would also be used for repayment and prepayment of loans.
The issue opened for bidding on August 4 to August 6, and it was oversubscribed by 64.40 times. The company received bids for 45.80 crore shares as against 71.12 lakh shares on offer.
Here is how to check Krsnaa Diagnostics’ IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Krsnaa Diagnostics’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Krsnaa Diagnostics’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
OYO takes first step towards a $1.2 billion IPO, reportedly appoints 3 investment banks
FreshtoHome and BlueStone-backer Iron Pillar is planning to bring assets worth $1 billion under management
Vodafone Idea sinks nearly 10% and Airtel tumbles a bit after India’s Supreme Court denies a discount on past dues
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- The future of banking is entirely digital
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal