Laxmi Organic IPO is slated to hit capital markets next week — price band set at ₹129-130 a share
- The three-day public issue will begin on March 15 and close on March 17.
- Laxmi Organic is currently among the largest manufacturers of ethyl acetate in India, with a market share of approximately 30% of the Indian ethyl acetate market.
- The company’s profit grew by nearly 4.56% to ₹70.21 crore in FY20 (YoY).
The company has fixed a price band of ₹129-130 a share for its IPO. The three-day public issue will close on March 17. The company said it has decided to place pre-IPO placement by issuing 15.50 million equity shares aggregating up to ₹200 crore.
The company is a leading manufacturer of acetyl intermediates and specialty intermediates with almost three decades of experience in the large scale manufacturing of chemicals. Laxmi Organic is currently among the largest manufacturers of ethyl acetate in India, with a market share of approximately 30% of the Indian ethyl acetate market, according to Axis Capital.
AdvertisementLaxmi Organic Industries IPO opens next week
|Opens on||March 15|
|Closes on||March 17|
|Price band||₹129-130 per share|
|Minimum bid||115 equity shares|
|Reservation for qualified institutional buyers||50%|
|Reservation for non-institutional buyers||15%|
|Reservation for retail investors||35%|
Once the IPO is concluded, the equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE. Axis Capital and DAM Capital are the book running lead managers for its public offering IPO.
Laxmi Organic Industries: All you need to know
- The company has a diversified product portfolio in various high growth industries including pharma, agro chem, paints and coatings, printing, packaging, dyes and pigments.
- The company has its business spread over 30 countries.
- Laxmi Organic is the only manufacturer in India of diketene derivatives with a market share of approximately 55% in terms of revenue in fiscal year 2020. Diketene derivatives are used in the pharmaceutical, vitamin, agrochemical and pigment industries.
- Laxmi Organic also proposes to diversify into the manufacturing of speciality fluorochemicals. They have recently acquired assets, including plant and machinery, design and operating paperwork.
- Its revenue from operations increased by 12.59% to ₹1,568.52 crore in March 2019 (YoY). However, in March 2020, the revenue dipped 19% compared to the corresponding year-ago period.
- However, the company’s profit grew by nearly 4.56% to ₹70.21 crore in FY20 (YoY).
Ola loses another founding member as Pranay Jivrajka leaves the ride-hailing giant
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion