Market at record high, Nifty hits 13,000 — Here are the top stock movers in trade today
- The 30-share BSE index was trading 334 points higher, and the broader NSE Nifty was trading 0.75% higher on Tuesday at 9:50 am.
- Here's a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementIndian equity benchmark indices hit record higher in early trade on Tuesday, tracking positive cues from their global peers.
The 30-share BSE index was trading 334 points higher, and the broader NSE Nifty was trading 0.75% higher on Tuesday at 9:50 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of November 24, 9:50 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Eicher Motors||JSW Steel|
|Tata Motors||UltraTech Cement|
These are the top stocks in news today.
Axis Bank soars on bullish analyst recommendation
Axis Bank shares soared over 2% after Jefferies maintained a 'buy' call on the stock and has raised its target to ₹700 per share from ₹610 earlier.
Future Retail hits 10% upper circuit for the second day in a row
The shares of Future Retail were locked in a 10% upper circuit for the second day in a row after the CCI approved the Reliance deal to buyout Future Group's retail assets.
SpiceJet gains 3%
The shares of SpiceJet soared 3% after its subsidiary SpiceHealth launched a budget Covid test. The company said it would conduct the Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test for COVID-19 starting at ₹499, which will drastically reduce the price of the RT-PCR test, which ordinally costs ₹3500.
Jubilant Industries soars 7%
The shares of Jubilant Industries soared 7% after it decided to transfer its liquor license. The company said it would not manufacture India Made Foreign Liquor hereon.
Ingersoll Rand India slumps 6%
The shares of Ingersoll Rand India slumped 6% in early trading hours on Tuesday after its promoter Ingersoll Rand Inc said it would sell up to 4.52% stake through an Offer for Sale (OFS) at a floor price of ₹578.6/share. The offer opens for non-retail investors today and tomorrow for retail investors.
Biocon trades over a percent higher
The shares of Biocon gained over a percent after it entered into an agreement for the acquisition of a 26% equity stake on a fully diluted basis in Hinduja Renewables Two (HRTPL), a special purpose vehicle formed for the purpose of power generation and developing a captive power plant as per Electricity laws.
GHCL gained nearly 2%
The shares of GHCLgained nearly 2% after the stock exchanges have given a no-objection letter for the demerger of the company's textile business into GHCL Textiles.
SEE ALSO: Biden will pick former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen to head the Treasury Department
Boris Johnson relaxes the national coronavirus lockdown and says families can meet to celebrate Christmas
Popular on BI
- Microsoft joins hands with MSDE, CBC to train 2.5 mn civil servants in India
- Best RO water purifier for home in India
- Hyundai launched its premium SUV Tucson in India with automated sensing technology - check details here
- Drive to plant the globe's largest mangrove forest in proximity to Sundarbans in Bangladesh
- Healthy household balance sheets will push auto, consumer goods sales: Morgan Stanley