Market at record high, Nifty hits 13,000 — Here are the top stock movers in trade today
- The 30-share BSE index was trading 334 points higher, and the broader NSE Nifty was trading 0.75% higher on Tuesday at 9:50 am.
- Here's a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index was trading 334 points higher, and the broader NSE Nifty was trading 0.75% higher on Tuesday at 9:50 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of November 24, 9:50 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Eicher Motors||JSW Steel|
|Tata Motors||UltraTech Cement|
These are the top stocks in news today.
Axis Bank soars on bullish analyst recommendation
Axis Bank shares soared over 2% after Jefferies maintained a 'buy' call on the stock and has raised its target to ₹700 per share from ₹610 earlier.
Future Retail hits 10% upper circuit for the second day in a row
The shares of Future Retail were locked in a 10% upper circuit for the second day in a row after the CCI approved the Reliance deal to buyout Future Group's retail assets.
SpiceJet gains 3%
The shares of SpiceJet soared 3% after its subsidiary SpiceHealth launched a budget Covid test. The company said it would conduct the Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test for COVID-19 starting at ₹499, which will drastically reduce the price of the RT-PCR test, which ordinally costs ₹3500.
Jubilant Industries soars 7%
The shares of Jubilant Industries soared 7% after it decided to transfer its liquor license. The company said it would not manufacture India Made Foreign Liquor hereon.
AdvertisementIngersoll Rand India slumps 6%
The shares of Ingersoll Rand India slumped 6% in early trading hours on Tuesday after its promoter Ingersoll Rand Inc said it would sell up to 4.52% stake through an Offer for Sale (OFS) at a floor price of ₹578.6/share. The offer opens for non-retail investors today and tomorrow for retail investors.
Biocon trades over a percent higher
The shares of Biocon gained over a percent after it entered into an agreement for the acquisition of a 26% equity stake on a fully diluted basis in Hinduja Renewables Two (HRTPL), a special purpose vehicle formed for the purpose of power generation and developing a captive power plant as per Electricity laws.
GHCL gained nearly 2%
The shares of GHCLgained nearly 2% after the stock exchanges have given a no-objection letter for the demerger of the company's textile business into GHCL Textiles.
SEE ALSO: Biden will pick former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen to head the Treasury Department
Boris Johnson relaxes the national coronavirus lockdown and says families can meet to celebrate Christmas
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar