Millennials' favorite stocks include Apple, Tesla, and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- Apple, Tesla, and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway rank among millennials' favorite stocks.
- Disney, Netflix, and Amazon also made Apex Clearing's top 10 list.
- The digital wealth management specialist analyzed 734,000 investment accounts.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Millennials' favorite stocks include Apple, Tesla, and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway.Apex Clearing, a specialist in digital wealth management, analyzed more than 734,000 investment accounts owned by US-based investors with an average age of 31 for its Q4 Millennial 100 report.Advertisement
The 10 most popular stocks, and what percentage of millennial investors' holdings they make up, are shown below.
1. Apple (13.5%)
2. Amazon (11.2%)Advertisement
3. Tesla (5.8%)
4. Facebook (4.3%)Advertisement
5. Microsoft (3.7%)
6. Berkshire Hathaway (3.1%)Advertisement
7. Disney (3%)
8. Netflix (2.6%)Advertisement
Advanced Micro Devices (2.6%)
- Multiplex Association of India expresses dismay after the government decides to keep cinema halls shut in Unlock 2.0
- Maha: Curfew in Beed to contain spread of COVID-19
- Honda drives in updated version of WR-V priced at Rs 8.5 lakh
- Security researcher finds flaw in Chingari site, firm says app safe
- IIT-Roorkee, UAlberta sign agreement for JDPs
- Oxford Covid 19 Vaccine
- Bank Holiday in July
- CA Exams
- Types of Chinese App
- Chinese Apps
- Indian Covid 19 Vaccine
- Sharechat App
- Assam Floods Pictures
- H1-B Visa Impact
- Camscanner App Alternative
- Chinese Mobile Company
- Top Chinese App
- List of Banned Chinese Apps
- UC Browser App Alternative
- Britannia vs Parle G
- Smartphone Under 20000 Rs.