Millennials' favorite stocks include Apple, Tesla, and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- Apple, Tesla, and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway rank among millennials' favorite stocks.
- Disney, Netflix, and Amazon also made Apex Clearing's top 10 list.
- The digital wealth management specialist analyzed 734,000 investment accounts.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Millennials' favorite stocks include Apple, Tesla, and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway.
Apex Clearing, a specialist in digital wealth management, analyzed more than 734,000 investment accounts owned by US-based investors with an average age of 31 for its Q4 Millennial 100 report.
The 10 most popular stocks, and what percentage of millennial investors' holdings they make up, are shown below.
1. Apple (13.5%)
2. Amazon (11.2%)
4. Facebook (4.3%)
5. Microsoft (3.7%)
6. Berkshire Hathaway (3.1%)
7. Disney (3%)
8. Netflix (2.6%)
Advanced Micro Devices (2.6%)