More than 34,000 Robinhood traders piled into Kandi Technologies in a single day as shares surged
- More than 34,000
Robinhoodtraders have added shares of Kandi Technologies, a Chinese electric vehicle maker that competes with Tesla, in the last 24 hours, according to data from Robintrack.net.
- Shares of the company surged nearly 350% in two days after the company announced it will launch 2 vehicles in the US next month.
- Watch Kandi Technologies trade live on Markets Insider.
- Read more on Business Insider.
Now, a total of 38,131 accounts on the popular trading app hold
Kandi's EVs cost significantly less than similar models at competitors such as Tesla.
Shares of Kandi have surged more than 143% year to date.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi makes his points on China, Afghanistan and Pakistan at the United Nations General Assembly
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- The world's biggest carbon-removal plant just opened. In a year, it'll negate just 3 seconds' worth of global emissions.
- Crypto is about much more than just 'cryptocurrencies'
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities