Nearly three-fourths of all US liquefied natural gas has gone to Europe this year as the region moves away from Russian supply
- Europe recieved close to three quarters of the US's liquefied
natural gasfrom January to April.
- The increased supply amounts to triple the 2021 average, Bloomberg reported.
Nearly three-quarters of the US's liquefied natural
The US now makes up close to half of Europe's liquefied natural gas supply, about double the share from 2021.
Europe, which has now overtaken Asia as the top market for US gas, is trying to wean itself off of Russian supply in light of its invasion of
The US has increased its overall output of liquefied natural gas in 2022, Bloomberg says, with production up 18% compared to 2021.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations