Not received Data Patterns’ IPO refund? Here are the things you should know about
- The IPO was open for subscription from December 14 to December 16.
- The company announced the allotment of IPOs yesterday, December 21.
- Initiation of refund procedure or unblock of amount in a bank account will begin from today, December 22.
AdvertisementIf you had applied for Chennai-based Data Patterns’ public issue, an electronic solutions provider for the defence and aerospace segment, the share allotment has already been done. The company announced the allotment of the initial public offering (IPO) yesterday, December 21.
The company received huge demand from investors, who had oversubscribed the IPO by 119.62 times.
If you have not checked whether you received the IPO allotment or not, click here.
For those who checked and have not been allotted the shares of Data Patterns — the initiation of refund procedure will begin from today, December 22.
|Initiation of refunds||December 22|
|Credit of shares to demat account||December 23|
|IPO listing date||December 24|
Once the IPO result is released, all the applicants who got allotment will receive the share in their demat account on the date of listing. And the rest, who unfortunately didn’t get the allotment will receive their IPO refund on/before the end date of mandate.
Usually, with the registered phone number on the investment platform, every applicant gets a message when shares are blocked and unblocked in their bank account. This indicates if one has received the IPO allotment or not.
Most of you would have received a request for UPI ID while completing IPO transaction. After the submission, investors will receive a validity period. The IPO amount which is blocked in an investor account usually gets unblocked one day later the IPO allotment or before the end of the validity period.
Here is the screenshot of an IPO mandate after the transaction is made through the UPI ID that has the validity period of the IPO.
SEE ALSO: Snapdeal cofounders Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal will take home up to ₹5 crore in salaries from this year
Metro Brands debuts on a negative note with a 12.8% discount
Popular on BI
- RBI extends deadline to exchange, deposit Rs 2,000 notes till Oct 7
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes