Not received Data Patterns’ IPO refund? Here are the things you should know about
- The IPO was open for subscription from December 14 to December 16.
- The company announced the allotment of IPOs yesterday, December 21.
- Initiation of refund procedure or unblock of amount in a bank account will begin from today, December 22.
AdvertisementIf you had applied for Chennai-based Data Patterns’ public issue, an electronic solutions provider for the defence and aerospace segment, the share allotment has already been done. The company announced the allotment of the initial public offering (IPO) yesterday, December 21.
The company received huge demand from investors, who had oversubscribed the IPO by 119.62 times.
If you have not checked whether you received the IPO allotment or not, click here.
For those who checked and have not been allotted the shares of Data Patterns — the initiation of refund procedure will begin from today, December 22.
|Initiation of refunds||December 22|
|Credit of shares to demat account||December 23|
|IPO listing date||December 24|
Once the IPO result is released, all the applicants who got allotment will receive the share in their demat account on the date of listing. And the rest, who unfortunately didn’t get the allotment will receive their IPO refund on/before the end date of mandate.
Usually, with the registered phone number on the investment platform, every applicant gets a message when shares are blocked and unblocked in their bank account. This indicates if one has received the IPO allotment or not.
Most of you would have received a request for UPI ID while completing IPO transaction. After the submission, investors will receive a validity period. The IPO amount which is blocked in an investor account usually gets unblocked one day later the IPO allotment or before the end of the validity period.
Here is the screenshot of an IPO mandate after the transaction is made through the UPI ID that has the validity period of the IPO.
SEE ALSO: Snapdeal cofounders Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal will take home up to ₹5 crore in salaries from this year
Metro Brands debuts on a negative note with a 12.8% discount
Popular on BI
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra revoke offer letters given to freshers: Reports
- Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but expected to increase after wider rollout
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes