Nykaa’s IPO to open tomorrow — check last date, listing date and more
- Nykaa IPO will open for subscription between October 28 and November 1, with a price band of ₹1,085 to ₹1,125.
- The beauty and fashion ecommerce platform intends to raise ₹5,352 crore through this public issue.
- Nykaa intends to use this capital for repayment of loans, acquisition of business and marketing expenses.
The IPO will open for subscription between October 28 and November 1, with a price band of ₹1,085 to ₹1,125. An investor will have to subscribe to a minimum of 12 shares.
The anchor placement will open today (October 27).
Source: Angel Broking
|IPO open date||October 28|
|IPO close date||November 1|
|Basis of allotment||November 8|
|Initiation of refunds||November 9|
|Credit of shares to demat account||November 10|
|IPO listing date||November 11|
The beauty and fashion ecommerce platform — which comes under FSN E-commerce Ventures — intends to raise ₹5,352 crore.
Nearly ₹630 crore will be raised through fresh issue of shares. According to Nykaa’s red herring prospectus, 17 investors — both institutional and individuals — would sell 4.3 crore equity shares as part of this IPO.
Source: Nykaa’s RHP
|Sanjay Nayar Family Trust*||Up to 4,800,000|
|TPG Growth IV SF Pte. Ltd||Up to 5,421,510|
|Lighthouse India Fund III, Limited||Up to 4,844,620|
|Lighthouse India III Employee Trust||Up to 51,530|
|Yogesh Agencies & Investments Private Limited||Up to 2,538,450|
|J M Financial and Investment Consultancy Services Private Limited||Up to 914,000|
Nykaa intends to use this capital for acquisition of customers as well as new businesses. Besides this, the company plans to increase its international presence by foraying into the Middle East as well as the United Kingdom, before stepping into Europe.
A part of these issues will also be used by Nykaa to set up more retail stores and warehouses to promote its ecommerce business. The company will use ₹156 crore to repay its debts and ₹234 for marketing expenses, as per the RHP.
Nykaa plans to go ‘aggressive’ with its retail store network, a vertical that contributes less than 10% to its revenue
Amazon-backed office shuttle service Shuttl finds a saviour in Chalo
Tech Mahindra flies on strong revenue, Tata Power excites investors with EV push and IRCTC back on track after a lull week
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- LIC to raise stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank to nearly 10%
- Star Health IPO is asking for five times the price that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala paid in 2018
- ExoMiner, a new machine learning method helped discover 301 exoplanets
- CoinDCX clarifies that it has no ‘immediate’ plans to launch an IPO
- RBI wants interns from January and will pay ₹45,000 a month — here’s who should apply