Nykaa’s IPO to open tomorrow — check last date, listing date and more
- Nykaa IPO will open for subscription between October 28 and November 1, with a price band of ₹1,085 to ₹1,125.
- The beauty and fashion ecommerce platform intends to raise ₹5,352 crore through this public issue.
- Nykaa intends to use this capital for repayment of loans, acquisition of business and marketing expenses.
AdvertisementNykaa’s initial public offering (IPO) is the most sought after event in the startup ecosystem, right after the blockbuster debut of Zomato in July.
The IPO will open for subscription between October 28 and November 1, with a price band of ₹1,085 to ₹1,125. An investor will have to subscribe to a minimum of 12 shares.
The anchor placement will open today (October 27).
Source: Angel Broking
|IPO open date||October 28|
|IPO close date||November 1|
|Basis of allotment||November 8|
|Initiation of refunds||November 9|
|Credit of shares to demat account||November 10|
|IPO listing date||November 11|
The beauty and fashion ecommerce platform — which comes under FSN E-commerce Ventures — intends to raise ₹5,352 crore.
Nearly ₹630 crore will be raised through fresh issue of shares. According to Nykaa’s red herring prospectus, 17 investors — both institutional and individuals — would sell 4.3 crore equity shares as part of this IPO.
Source: Nykaa’s RHP
|Sanjay Nayar Family Trust*||Up to 4,800,000|
|TPG Growth IV SF Pte. Ltd||Up to 5,421,510|
|Lighthouse India Fund III, Limited||Up to 4,844,620|
|Lighthouse India III Employee Trust||Up to 51,530|
|Yogesh Agencies & Investments Private Limited||Up to 2,538,450|
|J M Financial and Investment Consultancy Services Private Limited||Up to 914,000|
Nykaa intends to use this capital for acquisition of customers as well as new businesses. Besides this, the company plans to increase its international presence by foraying into the Middle East as well as the United Kingdom, before stepping into Europe.
A part of these issues will also be used by Nykaa to set up more retail stores and warehouses to promote its ecommerce business. The company will use ₹156 crore to repay its debts and ₹234 for marketing expenses, as per the RHP.
Nykaa plans to go ‘aggressive’ with its retail store network, a vertical that contributes less than 10% to its revenue
Amazon-backed office shuttle service Shuttl finds a saviour in Chalo
Tech Mahindra flies on strong revenue, Tata Power excites investors with EV push and IRCTC back on track after a lull week
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- The future of banking is entirely digital
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal