Paradeep Phosphates IPO — how to check allotment status
- The allotment status of Pradeep Phosphates IPO is likely to be announced today, May 24.
- The fertilisers company raised ₹1,512 crore through its public issue, with its offer being subscribed 1.75 times.
- It caters to farmers across the country through its fertilizers marketed under the brand names Jai Kisaan-Navratna and Navratna.
AdvertisementThe allotment status of Pradeep Phosphates’ initial public offering (IPO) would be announced today, May 24. The fertilisers company raised ₹1,512 crore through its public issue which was open for issue between Mat 17 and May 19.
The IPO consisted of a fresh issue of shares worth ₹1,501 crore and an offer for sale of 11.85 crore shares by promoters and shareholders of the company. The issue was subscribed 1.75 times in the three days.
The company is primarily engaged in manufacturing, trading, distribution and sales of a variety of complex fertilizers such as Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP), three grades of Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium (NPK), Zypmite, Phospho-gypsum and Hydroflorosilicic Acid (HFSA).
It caters to farmers across the country through its fertilizers marketed under the brand names Jai Kisaan-Navratna and Navratna.
Here is how to check Paradeep Phosphates’ IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Paradeep Phosphates’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Paradeep Phosphates’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
Top brokerages split over Paytm — Macquarie sees Paytm at ₹450, ICICI Securities at ₹1,285
Thunderstorms, rain bring down homes and power supplies along with temperatures in North India
Billionaire wealth rose more in 2 years than in the last 23 years combined
Popular on BI
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India