Profitable stocks in last one month—Lemon Tree, CG Power, Balaji Amines Limited, SBI Card
- Despite a volatile market, these
stockshave seen a strong rally over last one month.
- CG Power is up over 61% in the past one month.
- Lemon Tree is up over 29% in the past one month.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
But, these following stocks have stood out with its stellar rally in the past month — and here’s why.
|Stocks||Growth in last one month|
|Balaji Amines Limited||16%|
Lemon Tree is up over 29% in the past one month
The company has gradually made its hotels operational with 86% of its inventory operational in June compared to 58% in April. “Some cost-cutting measures shall also persist post-COVID-19, which should increase EBITDA margin by 500–700bp,” the report said.
CG Power is up over 61% in the past one month
CG power has been in the news for various reasons in the past month. The company in late July completed the divestment process of its subsidiary, CG Service Systems France SAS (SEFR). Last week CG Power and Industrial Solutions also informed stock-exchanges that Murugappa Group company Tube Investments of India would be investing ₹700 crore to acquire 51% stake in the company.
Balaji Amines is up over 16% in the past one month
The chemical manufacturing company, Balaji Amines shares, have been riding on the hopes of manufacturing gains amid the pandemic. Also being one of the essential item manufacturers, Balaji Amines saw relatively smooth business operations during the lockdown period. The company’s net profit rose 72.11% to ₹32.96 crore in the quarter ended June 2020.
SBI Card is up over 14% in the past one month
The shares of the second-largest credit card issuer SBI Card is expected to gain more in the coming days, according to Geojit Financial Services. The brokerage has a ‘Buy’ call with a target price of ₹851.
Earlier on July 21, the company also posted a 13.80% year-on-year (YoY) rise in net profit at ₹393.29 crore for the quarter ended June 30.
SEE ALSO: How you can check PM Kisan scheme beneficiaries status and list
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme's sixth instalment will be sent to 10 crore farmers from August 1
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar
- For every run scored by the Mumbai Indians, Cadbury Dairy Milk will sponsor health insurance for 2 daily wage earners in India
- Preparing for potential Covid-19 vaccine launch: Moderna CEO
- Criminal: UK, London Confidential and other thriller movies that you can watch on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Zee 5
- Salary of MPs and ministers to be slashed 30% to meet COVID-19 'exigencies'