Rishabh Instruments IPO allotment – how to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Rishabh Instruments is set to announce its share allotment status on Wednesday, September 6.
- The shares of Rishabh Instruments were subscribed 31.65 times.
- The shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges on September 11.
AdvertisementNashik-based Rishabh Instruments, a company engaged in the business of design, development and manufacturing of test and measuring instruments, is expected to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, that is September 6.
On its last day, the Rishabh Instruments IPO was subscribed 31.65 times, receiving bids for 24.66 crore equity shares against 77.90 lakh shares on offer.
While the qualified institutional buyer (QIB) portion was subscribed 72.54 times, the non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 31.29 times. The retail portion also witnessed good participation and was subscribed 8.44 times.
Grey market premium
The shares of Rishabh Instruments are currently commanding a grey market premium (GMP) of ₹65 per share. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Here’s how to check the IPO’s allotment status
You can check the allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the
Rishabh Instruments IPO allotmentstatus, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Company Selection’ and then select ‘Rishabh Instruments’.
- Now, enter your PAN, application number, DP / Client ID or Account number / IFSC.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also check the Rishabh Instruments IPO allotment status on the BSE and NSE websites.
To check the allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then select ‘Rishabh Instruments’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can click here and log in to check your allotment status on NSE.
Rishabh Instruments listing date
The shares of Rishabh Instruments will be listed on the stock exchanges on September 11.
Apple Watch Series 9 launch on September 12 – expectations, rumours and all you need to know
Volvo C40 Recharge with 530 km range launched in India for ₹61.25 lakh
PPE manufacturer Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries gets NSE approval for its SME IPO
Popular on BI
- iQOO 12 camera overview – Samples reveal photography prowess
- She power: The top 10 youngest women entrepreneurs in India
- Tata Technologies records seventh-highest listing day gains in India
- 10 incredible green vegetables to enjoy this winter season
- India approves defence acquisition projects worth Rs 2.23 lakh cr