Sansera Engineering IPO most likely to open next week
- Sansera Engineering is looking to raise between ₹1,000-1,500 crore through the IPO, said a source aware of the development.
- The IPO is a complete offer for sale of 1.72 crore shares by six shareholders.
- This is the company’s second attempt to go public. Earlier, it had filed for an IPO with SEBI in August 2018.
AdvertisementSansera Engineering is most likely to open its IPO from September 14 and close on September 16. It is looking to raise between ₹1,000-1,500 crore through the initial public offering (IPO), said a source aware of the development.
This is Sansera Engineering’s second attempt to go public. Earlier, it had filed for an IPO with the market regulator in August 2018. Reportedly, it had also received a nod to float the public issue, but it did not go ahead with the launch.
The IPO of the Bengaluru-based auto component maker is a complete offer for sale (OFS) of 1.72 crore by six shareholders. Client Ebene will sell 86.35 lakh shares, CVCIGP II Employees EBENE will sell 48.36 lakh, S Sekhar Vasan will sell 20.58 lakh shares and Unni Rajagopal K, FR Singhvi and D Devaraj will sell upto 5.71 lakh shares each.
The auto component maker is a technology driven company with a strong focus on design, engineering, machine building and automation capabilities.
|Revenue (in ₹ crore)||1,572||1,473||1,640|
|Profit (in ₹ crore)||109.86||79.9||98.06|
Within the automotive sector, the company manufactures and supplies a wide range of precision forged and machined components and assemblies that are critical for engine, transmission, suspension, braking, chassis and other systems for the two wheeler, passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle verticals.
In the non-automotive sector, Sansera Engineering manufactures and supplies precision components for aerospace, off-road, agriculture and other segments, including engineering and capital goods.
SEE ALSO: Byju's' shopping spree continues — this time, it is Gradeup
10 million people tried Ola for the first time last year, says CEO Bhavish Aggarwal
Popular on BI
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- This herb is the magic fertilizer needed to grow vegetables on Mars
- IPO frenzy returns as equity markets bounce back – ₹52,000 crore worth IPOs lined up in 2022 so far
- LIC Mutual Fund's large & mid cap funds offer 12.49% CAGR since inception
- Tencent fires 5.5K workers as sales down for 1st time since going public
- Centre to form panel to seek views on adopting universal charger model