Sapphire Foods IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Sapphire Foods is likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- Sapphire Foods India, the operator of KFC and Pizza Hut outlets, has raised over ₹2,000 crore through the public listing.
- The IPO of the company was subscribed 6.62 times on the last day of bidding.
The IPO was open for subscription from November 9 to November 11. The company is looking to raise over ₹2,000 crore through the IPO that consists of a pure offer for sale of 1.75 crore shares by existing shareholders and promoters.
The portion reserved for retail investors was oversubscribed by 8.70 times on the last day of the IPO bidding process.
The company is the largest franchisee of Yum! Brands in the Indian subcontinent. Besides, the company is backed by marquee investors such as Samara Capital, Goldman Sachs, CX Partners and Edelweiss
Here is how to
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Sapphire Foods’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Sapphire Foods’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: The cost of selling its IPO has eroded half of Nykaa's profit
Sigachi broke Paras Defence’s record—these are the five IPOs that doubled investors’ money on listing in 2021
Popular on BI
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- Messenger chief Stan Chudnovsky to depart from Meta next year
- Users spend $133 billion on apps as Apple’s App Store continues to lead revenue shares
- U.S.Polo Assn. ropes in Arjun Rampal as its brand ambassador
- Surgical care startup Pristyn Care is the 42nd startup to be valued over a billion dollars in India this year
- Every Publicis Groupe employee will be able to work anywhere in the world for up to six weeks in 2022