Here’s how to check Sigachi Industries IPO allotment status, listing date and more
- Sigachi Industries is likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- The Hyderabad-based manufacturer of cellulose-based excipients, Sigachi Industries, is looking to raise ₹125.43 crore.
- The IPO of the company was subscribed 101.91 times on the last day of bidding.
AdvertisementThe Hyderabad-based manufacturer of cellulose-based excipients, Sigachi Industries, is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, November 10.
The IPO was open for subscription from November 1 to November 3. The company is looking to raise ₹125.43 crore through the IPO with a price band of ₹161 to ₹163 per share.
Sigachi Industries’ IPO received strong demand in subscription as it got subscribed 101.91 times in the three days of IPO bidding process. Moreover, shares of the company commanded a strong premium of ₹160 in the grey market.
The portion reserved for retail investors was oversubscribed by 80.49 times on the last day of the IPO bidding process.
The company is engaged in the manufacturing of microcrystalline cellulose, the polymer that is widely used for finished dosages in the pharmaceutical industry.
Here is how to
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Sigachi Industries’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Sigachi Industries’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: ScoopWhoop and MyGlamm’s parent, which is backed by Amazon, is now valued over a billion dollars
After Tata Motors, TVS Motor may raise money to run EV business
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani