Tamilnad Mercantile Bank IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- Overall, the IPO has seen decent demand from investors amidst volatile market conditions and even as the grey market premium for the company’s shares have been falling.
- The IPO will be listed on September 15 on exchanges.
AdvertisementThoothukudi-based Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, September 12.
The IPO opened for subscription from September 5 to September 7. It received bids for 2.49 crore equity shares as against 87.12 lakh shares on offer.
Overall, the IPO has seen decent demand from investors amidst volatile market conditions and even as the grey market premium for the company’s shares have been falling.
Despite this, the retail portion of the IPO saw a subscription of 6.41 times the offer.
Moreover, the grey market premium (GMP) of the company’s shares have come down to ₹5 from ₹35 earlier.
The private sector bank is planning to raise ₹832 crore through a fresh issue of 1.58 crore shares. The lender has fixed the price band at ₹500-525 per share.
Here is how to
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Tamilnad Mercantile Bank’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Tamilnad Mercantile Bank’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Harsha Engineers IPO to open next week; grey market premium is already at ₹150 per share
AdvertisementBrahmastra wipes out over ₹800 crore wealth of PVR and Inox investors
Popular on BI
- New India’s greatest wealth creators are 90s babies, born without a silver spoon
- FOMO and market volatility concerns key behind wealthy Indians lapping up ultra-luxury homes
- Young and restless: Zepto’s Vohra to Oyo’s Agarwal – meet India’s top self-made biz moguls
- New SIM card rules from Dec 1 include bulk purchase restrictions – All you need to know
- Netflix to bring popular game 'GTA: The Trilogy' on its mobile app in Dec