The co-CEO of a $28 billion firm says India is at an 'inflection point' - and lays out the 3 ways he's investing in the nation as its urban population doubles
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- COVID-19: C'garh to hold e-Lok Adalat via video conferencing
- Facebook's software kit to blame for popular apps crashing
- Drug regulator okays psoriasis injection for limited use in treating COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: 1,500 Indians to be repatriated from S Africa on Sunday
- Zomato turns 12 – from a weekend project to a $3 billion company, here’s the startup’s journey over the years