The historic '60-40' rule of investing is finished for at least 10 years thanks to low bond returns, according to JPMorgan's $1.9 trillion asset management arm. Here's what to do instead.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Best curved display smartphones in India
- Delhi Govt to contest HC stay on its plan to reserve 80% ICU beds for COVID patients in private hospitals
- Goa to revise home isolation protocol and fees for COVID-19 treatment
- Companies (Amendment) Bill cleared by Parliament – improves ease of doing business, allows direct overseas listing and more
- Rajya Sabha passes 7 key bills in three and half hours, marking one of the most productive days in its history