These are the 10 best-performing stocks since the market bottomed 1 year ago today
- March 23 marks the one-year anniversary of the
stock marketbottom amid the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- These are the 10 best performing S&P 500
stockssince the market bottomed one-year ago today.
- Sign up here for our daily newsletter, 10 Things Before the Opening Bell.
The stock market marks its one-year bull market anniversary today, marked by the official bottom amid the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.Stocks had staged the fastest bull market in history after peaking on February 19, 2020, falling more than 20% in just 16 days. The S&P 500 ultimately fell as much as 34% as investors grappled with the uncertainty related to stay-at-home orders that swept across the country.
10. MGM Resorts InternationalTicker: MGM
1-YR Performance: 328% 9. United Rentals
1-YR Performance: 344%
8. L BrandsTicker: LB
1-YR Performance: 514%
7. Enphase Energy
1-YR Performance: 520%
1-YR Performance: 534%
5. EtsyTicker: ETSY
1-YR Performance: 594%
4. TeslaTicker: TSLA
1-YR Performance: 684% 3. ViacomCBS
1-YR Performance: 738%
2. Caesars EntertainmentTicker: CZR
1-YR Performance: 747%
1. Penn National Gaming
1-YR Performance: 1,055%
- Long-lasting laptops with durable build quality
- Sensex has hit a new record but it's not clear if it will trek higher
- The rise in global crude oil prices may make India's April-June exports data look really good
- Baba Ramdev and Patanjali-owned Ruchi Soya wants to raise money from the market again
- Best office chairs for working from home