These are the 5 companies Bank of America just added to its quarterly list of top climate-change stock picks
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch added five companies to its list of "primer picks" companies in the climate change space.
- Sunnova Energy and Albany International are first-time entries for the climate change segment, while the other three had graced the list before.
- A company must be rated "buy" by the bank and have "high or medium exposure" to the climate change theme to be included as a primer pick, the note said.
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more stories.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch added five companies to its list of "primer picks" related to climate change efforts.The bank published the fourth-quarter update to its primer picks list Tuesday, adding 63 companies in total. The list covers industry themes including big data, robotics, education, and space.Advertisement
Sunnova Energy and Albany International are new entries for the climate change segment, while the other three had graced the list before. BAML removed four companies from the theme. Current members include Tesla, Amazon, and Alphabet.
A company must be rated a "buy" by BAML and have "high or medium exposure" to its respective theme to be included as a Primer Pick, the note said.Here are the five companies added to the bank's list of climate change primer picks, by descending market cap.
Read more: Dyslexic, failing at school, and partially blind: How Larry Hite overcame the odds to become one of the most successful self-made stock traders using a strategy that's 'accessible to anybody'
Texas Instruments (TXN)
Clearway Energy (CWEN)Advertisement
Sunnova Energy (NOVA)
- Religious places, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls allowed to re-open from June 8
- Hospitality services, malls to open from June 8; containment zones to remain in lockdown
- 141 fresh COVID-19 cases reported in Karnataka, count rises to
- COVID-19:Six more people die,TN see fresh spike of 938 cases
- Lockdown needs to have a defined tenure: Anand Mahindra