Titan's Q3 net profit slips 9.78% to ₹913 crore
Its consolidated total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs 11,698 crore compared to Rs 10,094 crore in the year-ago period, it added.
The total expenses rose to Rs 10,454 crore from Rs 8,750 crore in the third quarter last fiscal, the company said.
During the third quarter, the jewellery segment grew 11 per cent to Rs 9,518 crore compared to Q3 FY22, with India business growing 9 per cent, backed by healthy consumer demand during the festive season, it said.
Watches and wearables continued a robust growth trajectory, recording a total income of Rs 811 crore, up by 15 per cent from the year-ago period. The
The quarter witnessed a strong festive consumer demand,
"We continue to pursue market share growth and are actively investing in capabilities across all of our business segments. Our international endeavour is shaping well and we are quite satisfied with the consumer response we are getting in the chosen international markets," he added.
These types of green projects to receive special 'Green Bonds' as per SBI's new ESG framework
Budget for the Amrit Kaal: Powered by capex, rooted in fiscal consolidation
Popular on BI
- Rupee surges 27 paise to 82.32/USD on foreign fund inflows, declining crude prices
- Global Surfaces lists at over 17% premium, beats grey market expectations
- NSE, BSE to put Adani Power under short term ASM again
- Sensex, Nifty50 edge lower amid volatility: IT stocks drag, HAL tumbles 5%
- One can apply for job, give interviews while on tourist or business visa in US: Federal agency