Top stock movers — Future Retail, RIL, Infosys, Rane Brake Lining, Airtel, Vodafone-Idea, Wipro and more
- The 30-share BSE index Sensex was up 44.05 points, and the NSE Nifty was trading 0.14% higher at 10:10 am.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index Sensex was up 44.05 points, and the NSE Nifty was trading 0.14% higher at 10:10 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of October 13, 10:00 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Ultra Tech Cement||ICICI Bank|
|Dr Reddy’s Lab||GAIL|
|Shree Cement||IndusInd Bank|
|Britannia||State Bank of India|
These are the top stocks in news today.
Infosys hits a fresh 52-week high
The shares of IT giant Infosys touched a new 52-week high and gained nearly a percent during the morning trade. The rally came after the acquisition of a US-based product design and development firm Kaleidoscope Innovation for about ₹308 crore. Infosys is also scheduled to report its second-quarter earnings tomorrow.
Reliance Industries (RIL) and Bharti Airtel gain, Vodafone-Idea trades in red
The shares of Reliance Industries gained over 1% after its telecom arm; Reliance Jio became the first mobile network company in India to cross 40 crore customers mark with the net addition of over 35 lakh subscribers in July. This is according to the telecom regulator TRAI data released on October 12.
Bharti Airtel also gained 2% after adding over 3.26 million wireless subscribers in July, and Vodafone Idea lost 2% after losing 3.7 million users.
AdvertisementShalby shares gain 5%
The shares of hospital chain Shalby were trading 5% higher after the company posted robust earrings. It reported a consolidated net profit of ₹24.5 crore in the second quarter ended September 30 compared to ₹12.9 crore year-on-year.
Rane Brake Lining gain 10%
The shares of auto parts manufacturer Rane Brake Lining surged 10% on Tuesday after the company said its board would meet on Thursday to consider a share buyback proposal.
Advertisement“The exchange may please note that the board of directors at its meeting convened on October 15, 2020, is scheduled to inter-alia consider a proposal for buyback of equity shares of the Company and matters connected thereto,” it said in a stock-exchange filing.
Future Retail gains over 7%
The shares of Kishore Biyani owned Future Retail were trading 7% higher, making it one of the most active stocks by volume on the stock-exchanges.
SEE ALSO: COVID-19 vaccine updates: WHO believes COVID-19 vaccine may be ready by year-end, even as Johnson & Johnson pauses trial over safety concerns
GST council and states fail to reach consensus on compensation cess — 'No dispute, we may have differences,' says Sitharaman
- We don’t merely want to be our client’s communication, digital or brand partner, we want to be their business partner: Abhik Santara, ^ a t o m
- Indian Navy's MiG-29K fighter aircraft crashes over Arabian sea — one pilot recovered, search underway for the other
- Chandigarh doubles the fine for not wearing a mask to ₹1000
- Future Retail tells the bourses that not every stage of the Amazon proceedings would be ‘material event for disclosure’
- India vs Australia 1st ODI: Australia wins the toss, opts to bat against India at Sydney Cricket Ground