Top stock movers — HCL Tech, Dr Reddy’s, HSIL, Tata Power, Dhanuka Agritech, Grasim and more
- The 30-share BSE index was trading 0.27% lower, while the Nifty50 was down 30 points at 9:56 am.
- These were the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index was trading 0.27% lower, while the Nifty50 was down 30 points at 9:56 am.
These were the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack:
*as of September 17, 9:50 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Zee Entertainment Limited||ICICI Bank|
|Tech Mahindra||Tata Motors|
|Dr Reddy||Kotak Bank|
These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
HCL Tech shares gain over 3%
The shares of IT giant HCL Tech were trading 3% higher after it announced the expansion of its strategic partnership with Google Cloud to bring HCL’s Actian portfolio, starting with Actian Avalanche, to Google Cloud.
Dr Reddy's Laboratories trade 2% higher
Dr Reddy's stocks gained for the second day in a row after Russia's sovereign wealth fund said that it would supply 100 million doses of the Sputnik-V COVID-19 vaccine to Dr Reddy's Laboratories after it receives regulatory approval in India.
HSIL shares rally 8%
The shares of Hindustan Sanitaryware & Industries Limited (HSIL) were trading 8%. The company’s board is slated to meet on September 21 to consider the proposal of buyback of the fully paid-up equity shares.
Tata Power shares up 2%
The shares of Tata Power gained 2% after it submitted bids for three discoms in Odisha that were looking for privatisation. The bids were called earlier this year for Western, Southern, and Northern Electricity Supply Companies, namely WESCO, SOUTHCO and NESCO.
Dhanuka Agritech shares jump 6%
The shares of Dhanuka Agritech were up 6% after the company board approved buyback of up to 10 lakh equity shares at a price of ₹1,000 apiece for an aggregate amount not exceeding ₹100 crore.
The board has fixed September 28 as the Record Date for determining the entitlement and the names of shareholders who will be eligible for the Buy-Back.
Grasim Industries shares gain 3%
Grasim Industries gained 3% after the company promoter IGH Holdings acquired 43.5 lakh shares from September 10 to September 11.
SEE ALSO: EXCLUSIVE: Muthoot Finance says this year's growth is likely to exceed guidance
Top stocks to watch— HCL, Infosys, Happiest Minds Tech, IndiGo, SpiceJet, Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Petroleum, and more
- India-China agree to hold early meeting for disengagement along LAC
- Unlock 5.0: International flights to remain suspended till October 31
- Agnikul Cosmos signs up with US-based Alaska Aerospace to test rocket
- Top stocks to watch— RIL, ONGC, HDFC, GAIL, PVR, Oil India, Lupin, PNB, Dhanlaxmi Bank and others
- A 22-year old student allegedly raped and brutalised in Uttar Pradesh days after Hathras gang-rape case