Top stock movers — Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Solar Industries, Adani Enterprises, Airtel, Future Group stocks and more
- The 30-share BSE index and the NSE Nifty were trading flat at 10:05 am.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementIndian stock market indices Sensex and Nifty turned volatile ahead of the Reserve Bank of India's monetary policy decision— after opening in green.
The 30-share BSE index and the NSE Nifty were trading flat at 10:05 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of October 9, 9:55 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Larsen & Toubro Limited||Tech M|
|Shree Chem||Asian Paints|
These are the top stocks in news today.
Solar Industries shares gain 7%
The shares of explosives manufacturing company Solar Industries were trading 7% higher after the company told investors that it has bagged an order from the Telangana government worth ₹447 crore for the supply of bulk explosives and initiating systems.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank trades 13% higher
The shares of the private lending bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank jumped by 13% after it received an indicative non-binding offer from the Clix Group. The bank was in talks for an amalgamation with Clix Group for a long time— the group comprises Clix Capital Services Private Ltd, Clix Finance India Private Ltd and Clix Housing Finance Private Ltd.
GOCL Corp up by 7%
The GOCL Corp gained over 7% after its subsidiary received an order worth ₹187 crore from the Telangana government for the supply of bulk explosives.
Future Group stocks trade in red
AdvertisementFuture Enterprises, Future Retail, Future Lifestyle Fashions and other Future Group stocks were trading in red for the second consecutive day after the e-commerce giant Amazon approached the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) over its dispute with the promoter of Future Retail, Future Coupons.
Future Enterprises was down 5%, Future Retail was down 2%, and Future Lifestyle Fashions shed 3%, among others. Meanwhile, Mukesh Ambani-led RIL shares also lost 0.32% during the early trading hours on Friday.
Adani Enterprises up over 1%
The shares of Gautam Adani-led Adani Enterprises was up over 1% after the company told investors that it had raised ₹125 crore through allotment of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
Airtel among the top gainers on NIfty
The shares of telecom giant Airtel were among the top gainers in the Nifty pack after brokerages upgraded their ratings to ‘buy’. While ICICI Direct has set a target price of ₹700, ICICI Securities has the target price set at ₹655 for Airtel.
SEE ALSO: TCS beats Accenture to become the world’s most valuable IT services company — but this not the first time it has raced ahead
Zomato adds Baba ka Dhaba on its platform – asks users to help get local restaurants listed
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days