Sensex, Nifty hit record high — these are the top movers in trade today
- The 30-share BSE index opened 176.87 points higher, and the NSE Nifty was up 0.45% at 13,172.80.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index opened 176.87 points higher, and the NSE Nifty was up 0.45% at 13,172.80.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of December 3, 10:00 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Maruti Suzuki India||SBI Life|
|Tata Steel||Bajaj Auto|
These are the top stocks in news today.
HDFC Life gains nearly 2%
The shares of HDFC Life gained nearly 2% after media reports claimed that Standard Life is looking to sell up to 2.78 crore shares of HDFC Life through a block deal today to raise up to ₹1,770 crore. The sale price has been fixed at ₹605-636.50 apiece.
Wipro opens a percent higher
The shares of Wipro opened over a percent higher after the company bagged a multi-year contract from Verifone, a global leader in payments and commerce solutions, to drive agility across its cloud services offerings.
IndiGo trades 2% higher
AdvertisementThe shares of India’s largest private airline IndiGo gained over 2% after the company said it has reached 70% of its pre-Covid capacity and is operating 1,000 daily international and domestic flights.
DHFL locked in 5% upper circuit
The shares of cash-strapped DHFL were locked in a 5% upper circuit after the Committee of Creditors for cash-strapped DHFL had voted in favour of inviting revised bids. And, December 14 has been set as the new deadline to submit bids.
Tata Chemicals gained over 6%
AdvertisementThe shares of Tata Chemicals gained over 6% after Tata Sons bought shares worth ₹76 crore in the company.
RIL and Future Retail trade in green
The share of RIL and Future Retail were trading in the green territory after the Indian market regulator SEBI has asked the BSE to clarify on the no-objection-certificate (NOC) given by the exchange to the Future Group for amalgamation of some of its business as part of the ₹24,713 crore deal by Reliance Industries’ retail arm.
SpiceJet gains over 2%
The shares of India’s largest cargo operator gained over 2% after the company expressed it intends to expand the cargo business considerably over the next two years, after great success during the pandemic.
SEE ALSO: Burger King India IPO opens today — brokerages recommend ‘subscribe’ on attractive valuations
Delhi Chalo: No breakthrough in talks, government seeks farmers' objections, suggestions on farm laws
China just landed its Chang'e-5 spacecraft on the moon. The mission could bring moon rocks to Earth for the first time in 40-plus years.
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours