Top stock movers — TCS, BPCL, Hero Moto, SpiceJet, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Tata Steel, M&M, and others
- The 30-share BSE index was trading 17.33 points lower, and the broader NSE Nifty was trading flat on Thursday at 10:20 am.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index was trading 17.33 points lower, and the broader NSE Nifty was trading flat on Thursday at 10:20 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of November 19, 10:15 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|Bajaj Fin Serv||UPL|
|Hero MotoCorp||HDFC Bank|
|Tata Steel||ICICI Bank|
|M&M||Ultra Chem Cement|
These are the top stocks in news today.
TCS up over 2%
The shares of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) soared over 2% after its shareholders approved its ₹16,000 crore share buyback plan. Last month the board of TCS approved a proposal to buyback upto 5.33 crore equity shares at a price of ₹3,000/share.
BPCL gains over 3%
The shares of BPCL gained over 3% after Anil Agarwal controlled Vedanta Group said that it had submitted an expression of interest (EoI) for buying the government’s 53% stake in oil retailer Bharat Petroleum (BPCL). The shares of Vedanta Group also gained over 5% in an otherwise flat market.
Hero MotoCorp leaps 5%
The shares of world’s largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp were up nearly 5% after the company informed stock exchanges that it sold more than 14 lakh units of motorcycles and scooters in retail sales during the festive season.
SpiceJet trades 10% higher
AdvertisementThe shares of cargo major SpiceJet gained over 10% after the DGCA data showed that its passenger load has increased from 73% in September to 74% in October. SpiceJet holds 13.4% market share in Indian skies.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank locked in 20% lower circuit
The shares of Lakshmi Vilas Bank were locked in a 20% lower circuit for the second day in a row. According to the bulk deal data available on the BSE, Capri Global Holdings offloaded a total of 20,55,161 shares of LVB at an average price of ₹12.40 apiece. This took the total deal value to ₹2.54 crore.
SEE ALSO: Dow tumbles 345 points as fresh lockdown measures overshadow vaccine progress
Pfizer's new COVID-19 vaccine is 95% effective and the only severe side-effect to worry about is fatigue, according to the final results
- ICAI reschedules CA November 2020 exam in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry due to the Nivar cyclone
- Zerodha’s investment fund pumps in ₹10 crore in an enterprise resource planning platform ERPNext
- PM-CM meet: Kejriwal blames Covid spike on pollution, Mamata demands GST dues
- The Minimalist onboards over 45 new clients, brings in new hires, appraisals, and incentives to motivate employees and adapt with new normal
- COVID-19: One crore frontline healthcare workers identified to receive vaccine in first phase