Top stocks to watch — Dr Reddy’s Lab, Reliance Power, Hero Moto, Eicher Motors, TVS Motor, Phoenix Mills, Coal India, and others
- At 7:40 am, the SGX Nifty was down 0.58%, indicating a slow start for Nifty50.
- Here’s a list of stocks to watch for in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
At 7:40 am, the SGX Nifty was down 0.58%, indicating a slow start for Nifty50. However, on Tuesday, the US stocks closed at record highs as investors bet that a vaccine will drive an economic rebound. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 185.28 points higher, and the S&P 500 was up 1.13%.
These are the stocks to watch out for during the trading session today:
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
AdvertisementDr Reddy’s Laboratories and Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) on Tuesday said they had commenced adaptive phase 2/3 clinical trials for the Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine in India. The trials have commenced after receiving the necessary clearance from the Kasauli-based Central Drugs Laboratory, the company said.
Hero MotoCorp reported a 13.82% year-on-year rise in its domestic wholesale for November, led by a robust recovery in sales of its entry-level motorcycles in rural and semi-urban markets. The exports rose by 40.37% during the month.
Eicher Motors has registered a growth of 3.2% YoY in its November sales led by domestic sales of Eicher trucks and buses.
TVS Motor sales grew by 21% registering 322,709 units in November 2020 as against 266,582 units in November 2019.
AdvertisementPhoenix Mills (PML) and its subsidiaries have signed a non-binding term-sheet with an affiliate of Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund GIC for formation and development of to set up a retail-led mixed-use platform. The proceeds from the proposed transaction are intended to be utilized as growth capital for further expansion and acquisition of greenfield, brownfield, operational and distressed mall opportunities, Phoenix said in a statement.
State-owned Coal India on Tuesday reported a 3.4% rise in production at 51.7 million tonnes (MT) in November.
AdvertisementReliance Power defaults on interest payments due on term loans from Axis Bank, Yes Bank and IDBI Bank. The company has a total financial indebtedness of ₹1,360 crore.
Tata Capital Financial Services sold 11.6 lakh shares in Praj Industries at an average price of ₹91.16/share.
Burger King India
Burger King India IPO opens for public subscription today. The company has fixed the price band at ₹59-60 per share and is looking to raise ₹810 crore
SEE ALSO: November auto sales estimates — Here’s what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto, and other automakers
Centre invites agitating farmer unions for talks on December 1, two days ahead of a scheduled meeting
- OPPO A74 smartphone with 5G support and 90Hz display to launch in India soon, to be priced under ₹20,000
- VCs say 10 unicorns in 4 months may seem too small by the end of this year
- Timelapse in Google Earth shows you the slow and scary demise of our only home in 3D
- Bhima Jewellery’s ‘Pure as love’ campaign is trending, and for all the right reasons
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G to launch in India on April 28 – Specs, expected price and everything we know so far