Top stocks to watch— IRCTC, Adani Power, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Future Consumer, Future Retail, Bharat Dynamics, HAL, Indiabulls Housing Finance and more
- At 7:50 am the SGX Nifty was trading 0.58% lower pointing towards a cautious start for Nifty50.
- Here’s a list of stocks to watch for in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
On Wednesday, the US stocks ended higher, recouping some of their recent massive losses. The Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 1.6% higher. While, the S&P 500 gained 2.01% towards the end of trading.
Here’s a list of stocks to watch for in trade on September 10:
AdvertisementIRCTC has clarified that it has received no information from the government after news reports surfaced that the government of India is looking to sell a 15-20% stake in the company via offer-for-sale.
The shares of IRCTC ended 2% lower on September 9.
Indiabulls Housing Finance
Indiabulls Housing Finance launched its qualified institutional placement (QIP) on Wednesday. The company is looking to raise ₹1,000 crore. The company has set the floor price for the QIP at ₹206.70 per equity share.
The shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance ended 1% lower yesterday.
The government on Wednesday mobilised ₹776 crore by divesting nearly 13% in Bharat Dynamics. The offer for sale (OFS) had hit the market with the government selling over 2.74 crore shares in BDL at a floor price of ₹330 a piece.
AdvertisementThe shares of Bharat Dynamics ended 5% lower on September 9.
HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI and other banking stocks
HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI and other banking stocks will also be in focus during the trade today. The Supreme Court of India will hear petitions seeking an extension of the moratorium period on repayment of loans.
AdvertisementFuture Consumer promoter, Future Capital Investment has invoked pledge on 1 crore shares on September 8.
This may also move other Future Group stocks like— Future Retail, Future Lifestyle, and Future Enterprises, among others.
The shares of Future Consumer ended flat on September 9.
AdvertisementAdani Power and Adani Transmission
Adani Power promoter, Adani Tradeline LLP released 1 crore pledged shares. Also, Adani Transmission promoters Gautam Adani/Rajesh Adani and Adani Tradeline LLP released a pledge on 4,49,56,300 equity shares and 94,60,000 shares, respectively.
The shares of Adani Power ended 0.13% higher on September 9. Whereas Adani Transmission finished 0.61% lower.
HAL, J&K Bank, and Hindustan Copper
AdvertisementThese companies are slated to report their quarterly earnings today.
SEE ALSO: India to formally induct Rafale aircraft in the 17 Squadron 'Golden Arrows' today
Northrop Grumman names its next space ship after Kalpana Chawla — the first woman of Indian-origin to go to space
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC