Top stocks to watch— IRCTC, Adani Power, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Future Consumer, Future Retail, Bharat Dynamics, HAL, Indiabulls Housing Finance and more
- At 7:50 am the SGX Nifty was trading 0.58% lower pointing towards a cautious start for Nifty50.
- Here’s a list of stocks to watch for in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
On Wednesday, the US stocks ended higher, recouping some of their recent massive losses. The Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 1.6% higher. While, the S&P 500 gained 2.01% towards the end of trading.
Here’s a list of stocks to watch for in trade on September 10:
AdvertisementIRCTC has clarified that it has received no information from the government after news reports surfaced that the government of India is looking to sell a 15-20% stake in the company via offer-for-sale.
The shares of IRCTC ended 2% lower on September 9.
Indiabulls Housing Finance
Indiabulls Housing Finance launched its qualified institutional placement (QIP) on Wednesday. The company is looking to raise ₹1,000 crore. The company has set the floor price for the QIP at ₹206.70 per equity share.
The shares of Indiabulls Housing Finance ended 1% lower yesterday.
The government on Wednesday mobilised ₹776 crore by divesting nearly 13% in Bharat Dynamics. The offer for sale (OFS) had hit the market with the government selling over 2.74 crore shares in BDL at a floor price of ₹330 a piece.
AdvertisementThe shares of Bharat Dynamics ended 5% lower on September 9.
HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI and other banking stocks
HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI and other banking stocks will also be in focus during the trade today. The Supreme Court of India will hear petitions seeking an extension of the moratorium period on repayment of loans.
AdvertisementFuture Consumer promoter, Future Capital Investment has invoked pledge on 1 crore shares on September 8.
This may also move other Future Group stocks like— Future Retail, Future Lifestyle, and Future Enterprises, among others.
The shares of Future Consumer ended flat on September 9.
AdvertisementAdani Power and Adani Transmission
Adani Power promoter, Adani Tradeline LLP released 1 crore pledged shares. Also, Adani Transmission promoters Gautam Adani/Rajesh Adani and Adani Tradeline LLP released a pledge on 4,49,56,300 equity shares and 94,60,000 shares, respectively.
The shares of Adani Power ended 0.13% higher on September 9. Whereas Adani Transmission finished 0.61% lower.
HAL, J&K Bank, and Hindustan Copper
AdvertisementThese companies are slated to report their quarterly earnings today.
SEE ALSO: India to formally induct Rafale aircraft in the 17 Squadron 'Golden Arrows' today
Northrop Grumman names its next space ship after Kalpana Chawla — the first woman of Indian-origin to go to space
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Microsoft President Brad Smith reportedly told Bill Gates more than a decade ago to stop emailing female employees
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- IRCTC crosses ₹1 lakh crore in market cap for the first time as investors adore its monopoly
- We aim to be the YouTube of podcasters and scale up 20X in the next 12 months: Sandeep Lodha, Gaana
- Sensex surges by 400 points to soar past 62,000-mark; Nifty opens at fresh record — L&T, Tech Mahindra, HCL Tech, HUL, Axis Bank and Bharti Airtel top gainers
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods 2: What’s new in Apple’s latest earbuds?