Uniparts India IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Uniparts India is likely to announce its share allotment status on December 7.
- The IPO saw strong demand from investors as the IPO was subscribed 25.32 times.
- The shares will be listed on December 12 on the exchanges.
AdvertisementUniparts India, an engineered systems and solutions provider is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on December 7.
The IPO received strong demand from investors as the issue was subscribed 25.32 times.
The qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed the most by 67.14 times. The portion reserved for non-institutional investors witnessed a subscription of 17.86 times. Retail portion too saw good demand as it had a subscription of 4.63 times.
The grey market premium (GMP) for the company’s shares stood at ₹60 per share. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Uniparts India manufactures critical products and components for the off-highway vehicles (OHV) industry. More specifically, it caters to the agriculture, construction forestry and mining (CFM) and aftermarket sectors.
The company’s shares are scheduled to be listed on December 12 on the BSE and NSE.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Uniparts India’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Uniparts India’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN details, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha code and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: 'One-trick' ponies – US, India and China markets are rallying on single narratives, investors need to be cautious, say experts
AdvertisementWorld Bank revises India's GDP growth forecast upwards to 6.9% for FY23
Popular on BI
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999