United Spirits shares fall over 4% post Q3 results
On the NSE, it declined 4.35 per cent to Rs 781.15.
In a regulatory filing on Tuesday, Diageo-controlled liquor maker United Spirits said its consolidated net profit declined 27 per cent to Rs 214 crore in the third quarter that ended December 31, 2022.
The company reported a net profit of Rs 295 crore in the October-December period last fiscal year.
Total income declined to Rs 6,631 crore in the period under review as against Rs 8,917 crore in the year-ago quarter, the company said.
For the nine months ended December 31, 2022, the Bengaluru-based company reported a net profit of Rs 1,023 crore as compared with Rs 632 crore in the year-ago period.
Total income declined to Rs 22,079 crore as against Rs 23,306 crore in April-December 2021-22, it said.
Microsoft logs slowest quarter growth in 6 years, PC sales nosedive
Media baron Rupert Murdoch backtracks on plan to merge Fox, News Corp: NYT
Popular on BI
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Zookeepers were stumped when a female gibbon got pregnant while alone in her cage. 2 years later they say there was a tiny hole that she and a neighboring male used to copulate through.
- Not just LIC, 32 mutual fund houses have exposure to Adani Group stocks
- Rate hikes will not impact collections efficiency of NBFCs: ICRA
- No new Covid variants emerged during China's recent outbreak: Lancet study
- Reliance Capital case: Battling for higher value to stakeholders says IIHL
- Shark Tank fame Recode Studios raises funds in a pre-series A round
- Don’t have a date for Valentine’s? Here’s what you can do