Updater Services IPO allotment – how to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
Updater Serviceswill announce its share allotment status on Tuesday, October 3.
- The shares of Updater Services were subscribed 2.96 times.
- The shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges on October 9.
AdvertisementChennai-based Updater Services, a provider of facility management services and business support services is expected to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on Tuesday, October 3.
On the last day, the Updater Services IPO was subscribed 2.96 times, receiving bids for 3.47 crore equity shares against 1.20 crore shares on offer.
While the qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 4.50 times, the non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 0.89 times. The retail portion witnessed decent participation and was subscribed 1.45 times.
Grey market premium
The shares of Updater Services are currently not commanding a grey market premium (GMP). GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
Here’s how to check the IPO’s allotment status
You can check the allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the
Updater Services IPO allotmentstatus, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select Company’ and then select ‘Updater Services’.
- Now, enter your PAN, application number, DP / Client ID or Account number / IFSC.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Click on submit.
You can also check the Updater Services IPO allotment status on the BSE and NSE websites.
To check the allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then select ‘Updater Services’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
You can click here and log in to check your allotment status on NSE.
Updater Services IPO listing date
The shares of Updater Services will be listed on the stock exchanges on October 9.
Jio pips Airtel to gain more subscribers but Vi continues to bleed
Pixel 8 launch on Oct 4 – From camera to design specifications, what we know so far
Shubman Gill becomes fastest to score six ODI centuries for India by a mile
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts