WATCH LIVE: Former national security advisor Susan Rice on why the US should have been more prepared for this pandemic
Susan Rice is the author of "Tough Love: My Story of the Things Worth Fighting For" and was the National Security Advisor to President Obama. In this interview with editor-at-large Sara Silverstein, Rice discusses how well the US has handled this pandemic.
Do you have a personal experience with the coronavirus you'd like to share? Or a tip on how your town or community is handling the pandemic? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your story.Get the latest coronavirus business & economic impact analysis from Business Insider Intelligence on how COVID-19 is affecting industries.Advertisement
- Founder of S African Hindu political party succumbs to COVID-19
- US House Speaker tests positive for coronavirus
- Assam's COVID-19 tally rises to 11,736 with 735 fresh cases
- Kerala govt makes compulsory for public to follow COVID-19 norms till 2021
- Jharkhand reports 53 new cases of COVID-19, 1 more death