Wipro, InterGlobe Aviation and other top stocks to watch out for on September 20
- The Indian stock markets could open on a negative note on September 20, snapping the upward trend from the previous week.
- Trends on SGX
Niftyshowed a decrease of 113 points, suggesting that Nifty could open in the red amid negative cues in other Asian markets.
- Wipro and
InterGlobe Aviationcould be among the top stocks to watch out for on September 20.
Announced setting up a new co-innovation space with Google Cloud. It will be based in Bengaluru and provide support to business customers looking to onboard to the cloud.
The government has decided to increase domestic flight capacity to 85 percent from 72.5 percent with immediate effect.
Received US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for Vortioxetine tablets used to treat depression.
Its subsidiary, Nodwin Gaming, has acquired the gaming business and related IP of OML Entertainment for ₹73 crore.
Approved a dividend of ₹90 per share, with the record date being September 29, 2021.
Efforts underway to restart the crude processing unit at its Barauni refinery after an incident on September 16 injured 19 people.
Adani Ports & SEZ
Has approved the issuance of ₹1,000 crore worth debentures.
Rail Vikas Nigam
AdvertisementBagged a ₹1,035 crore contract for the Indore Metro Rail Project.
US equity giant BlackRock has increased its shareholding in the company to 5.01 percent by picking up over 3 lakh equity shares via the open market.
Vodafone Idea and Airtel need tariff hikes, AGR moratorium might not be enough, say analysts
Chip makers like Nvidia are set to soar as semiconductor sales to reach $544 billion in 2021, Bank of America says
From Tesla to Netflix: These are the companies that look set to join the '$1 trillion club' in the next 5 years
Popular on BI
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- GenZs, millennials are turning to thrift stores to upgrade their wardrobe while saving the environment
- Hit and earn: Indian cricket fans can win as much as $500 a day playing cricket in the metaverse
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Last day to subscribe, grey market premiums at ₹25
- Indians are buying more pre-owned cars: Scorpio, Fortuner among the top picks
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav