Adam Grant explains why introverts will make better leaders in the future
- Organizational psychologist Adam Grant says his research shows that introverts and extroverts are equally as effective as leaders.
- Grant says introverts are better leaders with proactive teams where people are bringing a lot of ideas and taking initiative.
Adam Grant is an organizational psychologist and professor at Wharton. Grant went to the World Economic Forum in Davos last year to find out what the world's most influential leaders had to say about power. His learnings have been compiled into an Audible original called "Power Moves." He sat down with Business Insider's Sara Silverstein at this year's annual meeting to discuss what people misunderstand about leadership.
Watch the full interview with Adam Grant here: A Wharton professor and organizational psychologist says leaders promote the wrong people, exit interviews miss the point, and there's an easy way to find out if someone is stealing
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Best flagship phones in India in 2023
- Small Size Bluetooth speakers in India
- IIT Madras tops Indian institute ranking fifth year in a row – here are the top 10
- Best tablets under ₹5000 in India
- Speedy, small loan market sees Muthoot Microfin make an entry