15 creepy jobs and how much they pay
- For some members of the workforce, every day on the job is just like Halloween.
- From grave diggers to embalmers and cremators, these spooky careers are not for the faint of heart.
- Here are the 15 creepiest jobs and what they pay.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
How much would you have to be paid to dig graves, examine corpses, or investigate a crime scene?H&R Block recently examined its 2018 tax files to compile a list of America's creepiest jobs and the average annual income for each frightening career. Advertisement
While these seriously creepy jobs may not be for the faint of heart, some of them offer six-figure salaries and flexible schedules. If you're not easily spooked, these alternative career paths might be the stuff of dreams, rather than nightmares.
Jobs that traditionally deal with death, like cremators, morticians, funeral directors, and coroners have annual salaries ranging from $44,000 to $77,000 per year. According to H&R Block, clowns filed the fewest returns, indicating that this creepy profession may be on its way out.Here are the 15 creepiest jobs and what they pay.
Medical waste workers
Crime scene investigatorAdvertisement
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart