Goldman Sachs now offers the most generous parental-leave policy on Wall Street. But the data says men won't take it unless a 'daddy quota' becomes mandatory.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Apple doubles RAM upgrade cost for 13-inch MacBook Pro
- SpaceX launch key step to reach Moon, Mars: NASA
- Google delays Android 11 Beta launch owing to protests in US
- Seven of top-10 cos add Rs 1.76 lakh cr in m-cap; HDFC Bank shines
- India records highest single-day spike of 8,380 coronavirus cases— death toll climbs to 5,164