I run a 6-figure freelance graphic design agency, and even during the pandemic we're on track to hit our $300,000 yearly goal. Here are 4 key things that have helped me retain clients and keep revenue strong.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for macOS updated with M1 chip support
- GoaMiles, a new state-backed cab aggregator service in tourists' hub has the taxi drivers on strike for 10 days
- Amazon, Alibaba, Flipkart, Snapdeal and others get an angry letter from India's telecom regulator
- A newly found ‘super’ Earth only takes 2.4 days to complete a year
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic