Jennifer Jordan to speak at the Business Insider Global Trends Festival 2020 on leadership in the digital age
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought
leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Get your tickets now from BookMyShow.
Business Insider is proud to announce that Jennifer Jordan will speak at the inaugural BI Global Trends Festival, a virtual event taking place October 19-23, 2020.Jordan's work in the field of digital leadership, ethics, power, and morality has been quoted by other scientists almost 1,500 times.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOULast year Jordan published the result of six months' research conducted in cooperation with the Global Business Digital Transformation Centre among representatives of companies all over the world.
The result of the work was to identify a few features that are shared by the most effective leaders in the era of digital transformation.
Humility: They can take feedback and admit that others know more than they do.
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
Adaptability: Leaders accept that change is constant and that changing their mindset based on new information is a strength rather than a weakness.
Vision: They have a clear picture of the long-term goal, even in the face of short-term uncertainty.
Engagement: They have a willingness to listen, interact, and communicate. They take internal and external feedback and have a strong sense of interest and curiosity about emerging trends.
Exceptional attentiveness: They constantly scan internal and external environments for opportunities and threats.
Decision awareness: They use data and information to make decisions, which must be evidence-based.
Speed: They work fast and value speed over perfection.
Hear Jordan talk about the future of work at the
- El Salvador is pushing for the use of Bitcoin with ATMs, digital wallets and free money — but participation is not ‘mandatory’
- Best rugged smartwatches in India
- Best 43-inch smart TVs under ₹30,000
- A new cryptocurrency scam targeting gamers has already siphoned off $2 million in Monero
- Twitter locks out Ravi Shankar Prasad temporarily, the minister behind India’s latest IT rules