PRESENTING: Relationship experts share the 12 warning signs that can predict divorce
However, social scientists have gotten pretty good at predicting who's most likely to wind up there. These couples share certain commonalities - in the way they fight and the way they describe their relationship, but also in their education level and employment status.
Even if a marriage ends in divorce, that doesn't mean it's a failure. However, the cultural dynamics around divorce captivate audiences: Netflix's "Marriage Story" has earned several Oscar nominations.
Some of the factors scientist' say predict divorce include everything from getting married as a teenager to having a husband who does not work full-time.
Our exclusive BI Prime coverage explains the 12 factors that scientists say can predict divorce.
Subscribe here to read our list: Read the 12 warning signs that predict divorce
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- India Inc's foreign commercial borrowings rise by 4.6% in August
- India emerges as the world's largest producer, consumer of sugar
- Scientists find new evidence for liquid water on Mars
- Both GST and Excise duty can be imposed on tobacco: Karnataka HC
- Godrej Consumer Products expects improved consumption in second half of this fiscal
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World