SALARY BREAKDOWN: Here's how much 2019 grads of top MBA programs are bringing in
The Kellogg School of Management
- MBAs that graduated top US business schools in 2019 stepped into record-high salaries.
- We've compiled a list of our salary breakdown coverage for schools like Wharton, Booth, Kellogg, and more.
- To gain access to coverage like this, subscribe to BI Prime.
Business school is often seen as an easy highway into high-paying industries like finance and consulting.To gauge this assumption, Business Insider reviewed data from the MBA class of 2019 at Stanford, Wharton, and other top programs.Advertisement
Here are the starting-salary breakdowns (grouped into industries) for the following acclaimed business schools:
- Modi tells the UN that it must fix outdated structures because its facing a crisis of confidence
- Top stocks to watch— State Bank of India, GMM Pfaudler, HSIL, Route Mobile, Muthoot Finance, Manappuram Finance, CAMS, Chemcon and others
- Lok Sabha passes two Health Ministry Bills in midnight proceedings
- Not believing in act of God, Covid vaccine expected in early 2021: Harsh Vardhan
- Best pearl sets for every occasion