SALARY BREAKDOWN: Here's how much 2019 grads of top MBA programs are bringing in
The Kellogg School of Management
- MBAs that graduated top US business schools in 2019 stepped into record-high salaries.
- We've compiled a list of our salary breakdown coverage for schools like Wharton, Booth, Kellogg, and more.
- To gain access to coverage like this, subscribe to BI Prime.
Business school is often seen as an easy highway into high-paying industries like finance and consulting.
To gauge this assumption, Business Insider reviewed data from the MBA class of 2019 at Stanford, Wharton, and other top programs.
Here are the starting-salary breakdowns (grouped into industries) for the following acclaimed business schools:
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World